Filing a non-provisional patent after filing a provisional patent.

wooohoo12 asked:

We had an attorney file our provisional patent and now we would like to move forward with the non-provisional patent. We would like to do this ourselves due to the high cost of our attorney. Do we have to file a completely new non-proviisional patent, or is there another way to do it? Thanks!

This entry was posted in Other - Business & Finance. Bookmark the permalink.